Oct 28, 2014
Dear Apartment Owners
There are many requests from apartment owners in Belgravia to discuss issues related to Tower 10 onwards. As the current group is focussed on issues in Tower 1 to 9, we would request all owners of apartments in Tower 10 onwards to join their own discussion group by filling in the this form:
Sep 28, 2014
In an order dated 15 Sept 2014, the Supreme Court has ordered that the CP2RWA can challenge the revised building plans and the order of the Director of Town & Country Planning with the Secretary to Govt of Haryana, Department of Town & Country Planning. The order can be found here.
It maybe noted that the DTCP has approved a revised plan of the Central Park 2 colony in January 2014 wherein the following changes were done:
- Increase in dwelling units (apartments) from 1445 to 1687 (242 units, 17% increase)
- Increase in approved population from 8045 to 9395 (1350 persons increased (17% increase)
- Increase in EWS units from 260 to 310
- Increase in Domestic Servant unit from 150 to 170
- Increase in ECS parking units from 3150 to 3302
- Increase in maximum height of buildings from 60 meters to over 130 meters (2 towers in the central garden are now 32 floors in height)
- Change in location of two central towers
- Change in size of community center behind Tower 6 from 2.5 floors to only 2 floors.
- Many other changes to open areas, ground coverage of buildings etc (for e.g – size of Tower 10 to 19 has reduced.
Aug 28, 2013
While the RWA was taken over by residents of CP2 in June 2013, the final hanover of the site has not happened from the builders side as there are many pending construction and quality related issues.
A comprehensive list of the issues has been created by members of the BCCA which can be downloaded from this link:
Jan 29, 2013
The Chandigarh High Court disposed off the Writ Petition filed by CP2RWA with the following order dated 21 Jan 2013:
After hearing learned counsel for the parties, this writ petition is disposed of with liberty to the petitioner (CP2RWA) to move a specific application in this regard under the said Section to the Director, Town and Country Planning for taking appropriate action against the colonizer pointing out the violation committed by him and if any representation or application is filed within one month from today, respondent No. 2 Director, Town and Country Planning, Haryana is directed to dispose of such representation/application in accordance with law after providing an opportunity of hearing to the petitioner as well as colonizer or any other effected person, after passing a speaking order preferably within a period of four months from today. As far as revised lay out plan is concerned, it has been stated by learned counsel for the respondents that before revising any building or lay out plan, the opportunity of hearing will be provided to any affected/interested person.
The complete text of order can be downloaded from here : 2013-01-21 Order
In light of the above, apartment owners of ALL TOWERS of Central Park 2 are hereby requested to highlight their concerns by submitting their form below by or before 9th Feb 2013. They can also email their concerns to email@example.com.
Update : Thanks for all the inputs to members and residents.